I say "I am Independent",
They say "Girl you don’t like conversation..?!…
I say "I like Conversation + Observance"
They say "It’s A CONCEIT",
I say "ohh people you don’t know me so, plz dun open ur mouth and let me find the person who’s Compete My Level’s Height"..
They say "Its Hate and a Dark" ,
I say "I don’t care what you think but its My Love behind the Spark"..
They say "You’re Snobbish and Ignorant by far",
I say "Its Me and I don’t care who you are"..
They say "do you really think this is a right way to Live"??,
I say "Its My own way and I care No bit"..
They say "There is ARROGANCE sticks around you",
I say "It’s A CONFIDENCE to Beat You"..
THEY SAY "Those Eyes,with Underlining of Kajal SAY A LOT"
Fools All of them...
I SAY "They HIDE A LOT"...
They say "You’re Quite like A KID",,
I say "It’s A Mature Woman who Veil her Recognizing nature to watch those People who are REALLY SELFISH"....
They say "blah blah blah if you do this, like this, this this and this than you CONQUERED it all"…
I say "GOD didn't want to commit a mistake by creating something so perfect,, SO I IGNORE IT ALL"....!!
Beautiful yaar its really so touching
ReplyDeletethnx :)
ReplyDelete